Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Emmett is 2 weeks

I figured I should post something about him now that he has reached 2 weeks. Emmett is such a good baby. He hardly cries and he sleeps really well. He will go for almost 6 hours at night. Chase is such a good big brother! He loves to sing to Emmett and hold his hand if he makes noises in his sleep(trying to comfort him). The other day Chase just sat next to Mark as he(Mark) was holding Emmett and kept saying "you're so cute!" He is my big helper, he will grab things for me when I'm feeding Emmett. We took Emmett to church this past Sunday, he slept the entire time! Emmett had his 2 week check up this morning. He is now 10 lbs 1 oz and 22 in long. The nurse told me that usually with big babies when they do the PKU test they have to prick babies foot twice, but Emmett bled well and she only had to do it once. He still has a bit of jaundice, but doctor says it's fine. Emmett's belly button is all clear now of the umbilical cord stump etc. He has had a bit of gas the past day, so he grunts alot in his sleep. But he is just wonderful!





No comments: