Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

After we had gotten back from Nephi we all went back to my house and hung out. Kiera left before dinner. We played some games and hung out. My parents joined us for pizza. More games and hanging out. The kids were all over the place. Robby's family left around 9. I changed the boys into pjs incase they crashed. Emmett was out after 10 and Chase made it to 11. We put them in bed and played the wii till 5 to so we could watch the ball drop. We pulled out the goblets and had some Martenills Sparkeling Cider to toast in the new year. We finished our game then my parents headed home and we went to bed.
We had an early morning New Years Day due to church being at 9 now. But we pulled it off and were ontime and not to tired. I think we all took naps in the afternoon though.

I'm looking forward to the new year. It shall be fun with Lyla coming and Chase starting school in the fall(oh that just hit me....wow! ok I'm going to stop thinking about that). I didn't completely keep my resolutions last year. I did them here or there but not full out. So I plan to continue to try with them as well as add one.
I want to be better at daily scripture study, holding family home evenings, regular temple attendance, and regular exercise. I want to add in trying to be a more caring/loving person.

Here's to a new year for new adventures. Happy Trails! :)

No comments: