Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween

I had to work Halloween day. So I got in my costume etc that morning. I had my dad paint my face. We had to wake Chase up from a nap so we could go to our various parties. He wasn't really happy, but cheered up eventually.

Kiera was a pirate.



Mark was the woodsman from Red Ridding Hood(that is why there is blood on his axe from the wolf)


My dad did an amazing job painting my face. Later that night we went by and he added some wiskers, since he forgot them.


Chase was Buzz Lighyear and Emmett made an adorable Bear.

We went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat which was indoor due to the rain. Chase had fun getting the candy and hitting the pinata they had. He kept saying "look at that....(insert costume type)."
We left there early to visit my parents so they could see the boys. Then we went to our friends Jordan and Bubba's house for a party with people from our 1st ward. We really miss them and take every chance we can to hang out with them. It was alot of fun. There were all sorts of "spooky snacks". We played that game where you have a person's name written on your back and you go around asking questions trying to figure out who you are(I can't remember the name). We again left early so we could visit Mark's dad before the boys got to tired. Then we headed home to bed. Chase slept in his costume and loved being Buzz.








No comments: