Monday, September 20, 2010

Small Update












I'm horrible at this right now. We are currently getting ready to move. We aren't moving far. We will just be moving to one of the townhouses in our complex. It will be an extra 250 sq. ft., it's a split level, so we don't have to worry about people below or above us, and there will be much better parking for when we have people over. We are really looking forward to this, the pros out weigh the cons. We paid off the car last month!!! About a month ago, I cut and donated my hair! I chopped off about 14 inches, it is now a crop style. I do miss my long hair, and this is a big change, but it was fun. And there are other people who need it more than I do. I last donated my hair 2 years ago. We spend Labor Day in Cedar with Mark's mom. It was quite an adventure getting there... See we decided to stop at a place in Lehi called Emmett and Ethels. Where if you bring in an Emmett or an Ethel that person and you eat for free! Plus they give you a t-shirt and take a picture of Emmett or Ethel. We looked up the directions on mapquest and it said to take the back road. We ended up getting lost and it took us 5 hours instead of 3 1/2 to get to Cedar. We saw things we never would have saw. I was beating myself up the entire time we were lost, but laugh about it now. Thank heavens for VZ Navigator, which helped us find our way back to the freeway. We did stop at Emmett and Ethels on our way home(sticking to the freeway this time) it was alright.

*NOTE* If you are friends with me on facebook there is a much more describtive account of that weekend in my notes, I couldn't copy and paste it onto here. Much more happened that weekend to add to the adventure.

**Someday I'll remember to post the pictures then type.














No comments: