Friday, May 20, 2011

Nothing to exciting going on right now. I've been trying to make myself work-out each day. I've been failing. I have DVD's, video games, an eliptical, and an exercise bike plus access to the fitness room at our complex. I just have a hard time finding a time to do them. It's easier to do them when I'm not stepping over the boys or risking hitting them in one of my moves. I try to get up early and do it before the boys get up, but I have a hard time getting up early unless I have somewhere to be. Their nap times are different times so that doesn't work. And after they go to bed is usually when Mark and I have some alone time watching our favorites shows without the boys running infront of the tv and yelling. I know it is going to take some sacrifice. I've started eatting a bit healthier so that will help. I'm also impatient and am not seeing results as fast as I want them. Such is life though right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand your dilema. I find a good way to fit in the exercise still is to go on walks with Wes with Violet in the stroller :)