Thursday, May 12, 2011

oh wow!

I can't believe I haven't posted since January!!! Sorry blogging world! I have a hard time posting pictures on here, they never work how I want them. so maybe I will only do them now and then otherwise you will just have to check out facebook for those, sorry... Anyways let's catch up.......
1/22- Emmett's 1st bday party: We had streamers hangning from the celing, balloons, and pictures of Mickey Mouse and 1s. Emmett loved the balloons and kept a hold of one all night! Emmett was spoiled that night. He ate all of his cake again and got messier than on his bday, even though this one had less frosting.
1/27- I had a root canal, minimal pain during recovery.
Feburary-started picking up extra hours at work Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays when Mark gets home from work.
2/10- I was offered to be manager of my own complex in Layton! I had to turn down the offer, that is a far drive for Mark to get to work and I didn't think(still don't) think that I was ready for it at that time.
2/12- we had our Valentine's Day date, we went to TGI Fridays and Color Me Mine, we made an Easter plate, festive right ;)
2/20- new callings in our ward... Mark is a Sunday School teacher for the 16-17 year olds, and I am 1st counselor in the Primary!!!
3/1- Emmett gets double ear infection and bronchilities... Poor baby
3/10- we went to Disney On Ice, it was awesome! Emmett was tired so he was a little bit of a pain for the first half, then we got snacks at intermission and he was good the rest of the show.
3/11- Zoo trip with my eldest brother and his family.
3/13- my nephew Sean had his ordination. Yeah Family time!!!! While they did the ordination Chase was crouched down by their feet looking up into the circle trying to figure out what they were doing.
3/19- We bought me a 2004 Toyota Sienna!!! It is an 8 seater and had an after market dvd player! I love it! Having 2 cars again is really nice. I've wanted a mini van since high school. I always knew I would be a mom with a mini van.
3/20- Our Primary presidencey spoke in Sacrament meeting. They actually had me sing instead of speak. I sang "Like His Hands". I've sang it many times for different reason and this was the first time that I cried. The words really spoke to me this time and it meant alot!
3/29- we got a massage chair for free from our neighbors. They didn't have room for it anymore. Oh, it is so nice!!!
4/1- I played an April Fools joke at my office. I labeled everything with post-it notes! I hit my elbow just right early that morning and that evening we went to get it checked cuz my hand had gone a little numb. Luis(our maitenece guy) had put frosting on all the door handles of my van! The doctor said that I just bumped my elbow in the right spot and nothing was really wrong.
4/7- I got 2 tickets for an amazing price for Mark and my dad to go to the Jazz game. $80 total for 2 lower bowl seats!!! They had a great time.
4/11- I got my hair permed!!!
4/22- we got a '50 old projector screen tv from my aunt.
4/23- Kiera took the boys while Mark and I worked to the Peterson Egg Hunt, and that night we dyed Easter Eggs at Grandpa & Grandma Rose's.
4/24- Easter Sunday!!! Chase had fun finding eggs and his basket, Emmett didn't quite get it. They both got stuffed bunnies, matching church clothes, a couple toys, and of course candy. We had Mark's dad and my parents and Douglas over for dinner. I made some new recipes. It turned out pretty good and we had an awesome night.
End of April- Chase is fully potty trained. He wears underwear to bed now!
5/3- Emmett got his first hair cut!!! He is growing so fast!
5/5- The Primary presidency had a Teacher Appreciation dinner. I sang "Window To His Love". It was a really nice evening. Mark gave me my Mother's Day gift early. A Nook!!!!! I'm so excited I love it!!!!
5/6- Emmett is completly off the bottle. He was only getting it at night. We finished the can of formula so no more. He has done really well.
5/7- We drove to Wyoming for my niece, Elizabeth's, baptism. I drove the whole way. It was nice. We had fun spending time with family for her special day. Having the DVD player in the van was really nice. My brother David gave me a bunch of books for my Nook. Mostly ones I've already read, but I love them and re-read them often.

Now you are caught up!

No comments: