Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wii Fit Progress

Hey, I haven't been the best at doing the Wii Fit everyday. Sometimes all I do is the Body Test. I have lost some weight. But I don't know how much I can say is credited to the Wii Fit or to my nausea and not eatting as much. My balance has improved since using it. Every little bit helps. My biggest problem is finding the right time to do it. Some of the exercises are hard to do with a 2 year old running all over the place. I've tired doing it during his naps, but I never know how long those are going to be. I've tried after Chase has gone to bed, but Mark and I use that time as couple time, so I've tried when Mark has gone to bed, but that leaves me staying up much later than I should. So the timing still needs some work.
I do still enjoy it & recommend it to everyone who wants to loose weight & better themselves physically.

No comments: