Friday, November 6, 2009

11-6-09 Ultrasound

I went in for another ultrasound today. My doctor wanted them to check my cervix length to see if we could get an answer to the pressure I've been feeling. The Cervix was nice and long. He also wanted to see if the Placenta had moved up, it had. It is so far away from the opening it is no where near my scar from my 1st c-section. They also said that there is some excess fluid, but I had that with Chase. They said that Baby Emmett is weighing in at about 3 lbs 3 oz. So he is above average. At this stage in the game, he should be 2 lbs 12 oz. They said everything looks perfect. Except that he is currently Breech, hopefully he flips in the next 3 months. My next doctor's appointment is on the 19th, we shall see what my doctor says. They did give me some more pics to show off....
Here is a 3D view of Baby Emmett. You can see his feet, hands, and from his nose up. We couldn't get a good view of his face, his hands were always in the way.
Here's his cute little foot.
His handsome face!

No comments: