Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ice Cream and Parents

So Mark, Chase, and I had to run to the store to pick up a few items. On the way home we pass McDonalds, KFC, and Artic Circle. I was having a craving for a milkshake. I told myself aloud, "Just go home Deborah". Mark asked why I was saying that and I told him I wanted Ice Cream. He agreed that he wanted some, but "Just Go Home Deborah". We have been trying to cut back the "needless" spending. If we can survive without it, we don't need to buy it. So I was fine with it. When we got home, I put my status on facebook as "really wants ice cream, but hubby won't let her go get it" I got a slew of comments about he better go get some or he'd have a cranky wife on his hands, my mom told him if he wouldn't let me go get some, he better go get it for me and listed the exact flavor he should get and should drop some off at their house on his way home. I thought they were funny. Mark helped me make a smoothie with what ingrediants we had. Right as I finished mine someone dinged our doorbell and then immediately knocekd on the door. We were really confused. Mark gets up and opens the door and my dad pushes his way in and hands me some ice cream. I could not stop laughing. Mark was 'mad' cuz I had made him seem like a jerk. He called my mom to "yell" at her. He agrees it was funny though.

No comments: